Streamlight ProTac EMS - Blue
- Brand: STREAMLIGHT, INC.
- SKU: 88034
- Available Stock(s): 15
The Streamlight ProTac EMS provides the optimal non-glare light for pupil and wound examination
- C4 LED technology offers 3 levels of increasing intensities: Low, medium and high
- Powers on at low beam: 3.6 lumens/runs 36 hours; ideal for pupil exams. Faint peripheral illumination surrounding the focused beam slightly illuminates the opposite pupil without directly causing it to contract, facilitating observation of consensual contraction in dim light
- Two taps of the tail switch accesses medium mode, which delivers 10 lumens/runs for 14 hours. Ideal for non-glare wound examination
- Three taps of the tail switch accesses high mode, which delivers 50 lumens/runs 1.5 hours (1 AA alkaline); runs 3.4 hours using AA lithium battery
- Features the "Star of Life" emergency medical care symbol
- Includes 1 AA alkaline battery and nylon holster
- Also accepts AA lithium battery (sold separately)
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Rubber push button tail cap switch
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Impact-resistant tempered glass lens for maximum beam clarity
- Unbreakable pocket clip
- Anti-roll head
- 3.97" (10.08 cm); 2.3 oz (65 grams)
- # of Batteries:1
- Battery Style:Non-Rechargeable
- Battery Type:AA Alkaline
- Beam Distance:83 yds.
- Bulb Type:C4 LED
- Candela:120 (Low), 340 (Medium), 1450 (High)
- Length:3.97 in.
- Light Color:White
- Light Type:Handheld
- Lumens:3.6 (Low), 10 (Medium), 50 (High)
- Product Color:Black
- Runtime:1.5 hrs. (Low), 14 hrs. (Medium), 36 hrs. (High)
- Weight:2.3 oz.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LEGEAR Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.