Weekend Warrior Pack
- SKU: WWPACK
- Available Stock(s): 20
We ship from multiple warehouses and this means you may get multiple shipments!
Don't worry we only charge one shipping fee.
Customise Your Purchase
5.11 Tactical RUSH 12 BackPack
The RUSH12 Backpack is a high performance multipurpose bag that fills multiple roles, from a tactical assault pack to a hunting backpack to an emergency go-bag. 16 total compartments provide a wide range of storage options, each one sized for a specific use. Additional features on the RUSH12 backpack include an internal admin panel for organizing small accessories, a 60 oz. hydration pocket that keeps you on the move, and a fleece-lined sunglass pocket that protects your eyewear. An extensive wrap-around web platform is MOLLE and 5.11 SlickStick® System compatible, allowing you to customize your storage to suit your needs. The RUSH backpack offers external compression straps, adjustable shoulder straps, and a centered sternum strap to ensure stability, and water resistant construction to keep your gear dry and secure in any climate.
Klean Kanteen 27oz Classic Sport Cap
- Large 1.75” (44 mm) opening (easy filling and pouring)
- Easy to clean (rounded corners)
- Doesn’t retain or impart flavors
- Safe, durable, high-quality materials
- Weight: 174g (w/o cap)
- Dimensions: 229mm H (w/o cap) x 70mm Diameter
Leatherman Cam w/ MOLLE Sheath
The Cam is a multi-purpose, single-piece pocket tool crafted from heat-treated stainless steel. This powerhouse is perfect for bow maintenance on the hunt or at the range. Eight bit options and a broadhead wrench and sharpener means you'll have everything you need in one lightweight package. Clip it on and head out — you'll never be slowed down by not having the right tool again.
- 420 Stainless Steel: A high strength stainless steel used in many Leatherman multi-tools, often for handles. 420's higher chromium content makes this steel corrosion resistant.
- 420HC Stainless Steel: An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- Black Oxide: Black oxide is a powder-based metal coating. Ideal for situations where giving away a position would be costly, it is widely used by the military for its effectiveness in reducing glare and reflection.
- Ceramic: A hard, heat-resistant and corrosion-resistant material made by shaping and then firing a nonmetallic mineral at a high temperature.
Black Diamond Storm Headlamp
Redesigned with an unprecedented 250 lumens of power, a weatherproof construction and a full feature set, the Black Diamond Storm headlamp is our premier light for climbing, skiing and other outdoor pursuits where bright, compact illumination is paramount. The Storm’s customized housing is completely sealed from both dust and water (IP67) and features a secure latch closure, ensuring protection from the elements on even the wettest, most rugged adventures. Our PowerTap Technology allows for quick changes adjustments between full and dimmed power by simply tapping the side of the housing, and the regulated design ensures constant brightness throughout the life of the batteries. Both red and green modes night vision modes offer added versatility and power on without cycling through the white mode.
- One QuadPower LED and one DoublePower white LED emit up to 250 lumens on max setting
- PowerTap Technology allows fast and simple transitioning between full and dimmed power in order to momentarily increase illumination in distance and proximity modes
- Red and Green SinglePower LEDs for night vision modes have dimming and strobe settings, and activate without cycling through white mode
- Colored LEDs have brightness memory
- Regulated for consistent lighting, heatsink warms battery to preserve life
- Sleek, modern housing uses 4 AAA batteries and three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for 3 seconds after switching on headlamp
- Settings include: full strength in distance and proximity, dimming, strobe, night vision and lock mode
- IP67: Waterproof and dust proof—Best for saltwater and extremely wet or dusty environments. Unit is completely sealed and tested to operate up to 1 meter underwater for 30 minutes. Requires no maintenance after submersion.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian Defence Apparel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.