Mechanix Wear-ORHD OutDry Glove - Small
- Brand: MECHANIX WEAR
- SKU: MX-ORHD-OD-008
- Available Stock(s): 0
We ship from multiple warehouses and this means you may get multiple shipments!
Don't worry we only charge one shipping fee.
The last place rig hands want to find oil, drilling mud and water is in their work gloves. The ORHD® OutDry® provides critical protection against on-site hazards with a breathable waterproof membrane. OutDry® is directly bonded to the internal layer of the glove sealing any possible water entry point. Dual density Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) safeguards the users knuckles and metacarpals from blunt force impact, while dual density TPR with dedicated flex points provide critical pinch-point protection to the tip of each finger. 2mm EVA foam lies beneath the hard density TPR to help disperse blows to the top of the hand while the extended slip-on cuff protects the wrist. The palm is reinforced with durable synthetic leather and PVC bonded dots for durable gripping power in slippery conditions.
- OutDry® bonded interior creates a 100% waterproof/breathable shell.
- Dual density Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) disperses forceful impact to the knuckles and metacarpals.
- Dual density TPR provides pinch-point protection to the fingertips with dedicated flex areas for easy finger mobility.
- Internal 2mm EVA foam insert absorbs and disperses impact to the top of the hand.
- Additional synthetic panels reinforce high wear areas on the palm and thumb.
- PVC bonded dots disperse liquids and enhance grip while reducing abrasion to the entire palm.
- Top layer of synthetic palm is anatomically cut in flex areas to reduce bunching and material overlap.
- Machine washable.
- Oil & Gas Drilling Operations
- Heavy Equipment Operation
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian Defence Apparel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.