SPERIAN Impact Sport Sound Amplification Earmuff
- Brand: SPERIAN
- SKU: HL-R-01526
- Available Stock(s): 510
We ship from multiple warehouses and this means you may get multiple shipments!
Don't worry we only charge one shipping fee.
Howard Leight Impact Sport electronic earmuffs provide protection from damaging noises over 82 dB, while amplifying regular ambient sounds such as conversation, range commands, etc. Features include a ventilated inner headband to minimize pressure on the head, durable outer headband to withstand abuse, snap-in ear cushions, directional stereo microphones, Quick-Click headband height adjustment and an NRR rating of 22 dB. This unit also comes equipped with an audio input jack and cord for your MP3 player and other audio devices for listening off the field. Use the integrated power and volume knob to control the volume, and the external audio plug for your favorite media player. These electronic muffs fold up easily for compact convenient storage.
- Amplifies ambient sound to safe 82 dB – response technology revert to passive hearing protector when noise reaches 82 dB
- Allows wearers to hear important communications, including other shooters and environmental sounds
- Directionally placed stereo microphones amplify and enhance sound for more natural hearing
- Non-deforming outer headband withstands rough treatment in the toughest workplaces
- Low-profile design with cut-out allows for full clearance of firearm stock, eliminating interference while shooting
- Khaki colored earcups ensure uniformity with camouflage outfit if necessary
- Features patented Air Flow Control technology for optimal attenuation across all frequencies
- Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy
- AUX input allows connection to external MP3 players or other audio devices for additional listening off the field
- Law Enforcement
- 29 CFR 1910.95 - OSHA Occupational Noise Exposure (US)
- ANSI S3.19-1974 - Attenuation Test Protocol (US)
- Part II, (R.S.C. 1985, c. L-2) - Canada Labour Code
- Z94.2-1994 - Attenuation Test Protocol (CAN)
- 2003/10/EC - EU Hearing Directive
- 89/686/EEC - EU Directive/PPE
- Category II - EC Category/PPE
- EN-352-1:2002 - EU Standards
- NOHSC: 1007 (2000) - National Standard for Occupational Noise (AUS/NZ)
- NR 15 - Security and Health of Work, Annexes 1 and 2, n°3.214/1978 - Occupational Noise Regulations (BR)
- ANSI S12.6/1997 - Method B - Attenuation Test Protocol (BR)
- Dielectric: No
- Earcup Color: Khaki
- Headband Material: Leatherette
- Battery: 2 AAA included
- NRR: 22
- Canada Class: B
- SNR: 25
- SLC80: 24 dB / Class 4
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LEGEAR Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.