Eleven 10 SLICK FRONT RIGID TQ Case for CAT, Belt (Tek-Lok) - Black
- Brand: Eleven 10
- SKU: E10-3022B-BLK
- Available Stock(s): 148
We ship from multiple warehouses and this means you may get multiple shipments!
Don't worry we only charge one shipping fee.
The Eleven 10® Slick Front RIGID TQ Case for the CAT Gen 7 is a hard-sided tourniquet case designed to give you easy access to your tourniquet when seconds matter. It can be worn on your duty belt, MOLLE/PALS compatible vest, or in the accessory position on your Safariland drop leg holster. The RIGID TQ Case holds your tourniquet securely in place utilizing friction, so there’s no straps, buckles or flaps to deal with. It offers true one-handed gross motor skills deployment of the tourniquet even when your hands are bloody or wet. Just grab the exposed portion of the tourniquet and with a swift pull, it releases.
Massive bleeding in an extremity can often be stopped using a tourniquet, but seconds can be the difference between life and death. Having your tourniquet in a RIGID TQ Case will ensure that you can access and deploy your tourniquet in seconds, and it will always be on your person.
The injection molded RIGID TQ Case offers numerous mounting options and ride adjustment. It’s compatible with Blade-Tech, Safariland, Tactical Tailor and Raven Concealment Systems mounting solutions. Many of the mounting solutions can be mounted in the vertical or horizontal positions.
The RIGID TQ Case is available in Black, Coyote, Ranger Green, and Arc'teryx LEAF Wolf Grey.
- Keeps your tourniquet close at hand for rapid deployment
- Holds C-A-T® Tourniquet (Gen 7 and Older Generations) utilizing friction
- Designed to allow more contact with the CAT when deploying
- Injection Molded Nylon Case to stand up to rugged LE/MIL usage
- Drainage Hole at the bottom of the case
- Textured Front Panel Multiple mounting positions to adjust the right height (can be mounted vertically, horizontally or inverted)
- Available Mounting Options - Police Duty Belt (Blade-Tech TekLok Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25" belt), MOLLE/PALS Attachment (Tactical Tailor Malice Clip), or a Raven Concealment Systems Paddle Attachment
- Can be mounted to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud in the accessory position (mounting hardware sold separately)
- Can be mounted to Raven Concealment Systems ModuLoader System (not included)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LEGEAR Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.