Rite in the Rain Top Spiral 3 X 5 Notebook - Tan
- Brand: Rite in the Rain
- SKU: 935T
- Available Stock(s): 2768
We ship from multiple warehouses and this means you may get multiple shipments!
Don't worry we only charge one shipping fee.
The Tan 3" x 5" top spiral notebook is small enough to fit comfortably in your pocket and tough enough to survive any of Mother nature's onslaughts. This scrappy pocket notebook will survive rain, sweat, mud, Snow, oil, and grease. The tan paper is legible in bright sunlight. The tough impact resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape. The polydura cover defends your notes from scratches and stains. Recycle Rite in the Rain paper with standard papers. Recycle the entire notebook using most curbside programs (paper, plastic, & metal). Simply separate the Wire-O binding from the cover prior to recycling for easier processing.
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 100 pages / 50 sheets per notebook. This paper that won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap and more.
- WIRE-O BINDING: Tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape in your back pocket or pack.
- WHAT TO WRITE WITH: Use a Pencil or All-Weather Pen and your notes will stay intact. Standard Ballpoint pens will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead off Rite in the Rain sheets.
- WATERPROOF POLYDURA COVER: Our most flexible cover material that will defend your field notes from scratches and stains.
- RECYCLABILITY: In spite of Rite in the Rain's durability, it is completely recyclable. Simply recycle Rite in the Rain as you do other white or printed papers.
|Brand||Rite in the Rain|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LEGEAR Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.