Rite in the Rain Field Flex Pocket Memo - Universal - Green
- Brand: Rite in the Rain
- SKU: 954
- Available Stock(s): 411
We ship from multiple warehouses and this means you may get multiple shipments!
Don't worry we only charge one shipping fee.
Rite in the Rain field-flex notebooks are tough, resilient, and flexible. RITR weather-resistant and archival-grade paper resists stains, survives moisture, and lasts for a lifetime in storage. RITR unique field-flex cover material lets mud and water roll right off, protecting your notes in adverse conditions. Field-flex also flexes easily and springs back into shape - these will easily pack into a cramped field bag and won't be any worse for wear. If it's worth writing down, it's worth protecting on Rite in the Rain paper - defender of your notes against the elements since 1916.
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 112 pages / 56 sheets per notebook. This paper that won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap and more.
- COVER MATERIAL: Field Flex is Rite in the Rain most flexible cover material. Mud and water run right off, protecting your field notes in adverse weather conditions.
- WHAT TO WRITE WITH: Use a Pencil or All-Weather Pen and your notes will stay intact. Standard Ballpoint pens will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead off Rite in the Rain sheets.
- ARCHIVAL PAPER: Rite in the Rain's archival-grade paper resists stains, survives moisture, and lasts a lifetime in storage.
- RECYCLABILITY: In spite of Rite in the Rain's durability, it is completely recyclable. Simply recycle Rite in the Rain as you do other white or printed papers.
|Brand||Rite in the Rain|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LEGEAR Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.