Rite in the Rain Bound Book - Fabrikoid Cover - Universal - Green
- Brand: Rite in the Rain
- SKU: 970F
- Available Stock(s): 48
We ship from multiple warehouses and this means you may get multiple shipments!
Don't worry we only charge one shipping fee.
Used for field work around the world, RITR hard-cover notebooks are made to endure the onslaught of the elements as well as the slow, insidious passage of time. RITR durable fabric covers protect your notes from impact and weather. Rite in the Rain weather-resistant, archival-grade paper holds up through exposure to moisture and a lifetime in storage. No matter what you put your notes through and no matter when you go back to read them, what is written on Rite in the Rain will remain legible.
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 160 pages / 80 sheets per notebook. This paper that won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap and more.
- COVER / BINDING: Everything from the Fabrikoid cover, the paper, the sewn-in pages, even the glue is designed to survive Mother Nature's wrath.
- WHAT TO WRITE WITH: Use a Pencil or All-Weather Pen and your notes will stay intact. Standard Ballpoint pens will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead off Rite in the Rain sheets. -
- ADMISSIBLE: For legal defensibility, it is recommended that notebooks are perforated, numbered, and sewn-bound and will last several hundred years .
- RECYCLABILITY: In spite of Rite in the Rain's durability, it is completely recyclable. Simply recycle Rite in the Rain as you do other white or printed papers
|Brand||Rite in the Rain|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LEGEAR Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.