Maxpedition TacTie PJC3 - Tan
- Brand: MAXPEDITION
- SKU: MXP-PJC3TAN
- Available Stock(s): 0
We ship from multiple warehouses and this means you may get multiple shipments!
Don't worry we only charge one shipping fee.
The TacTie Polymer Joining Clip (PJC) is a heavy duty injection molded hardware component developed by the Maxpedition design team. It is used to integrate accessory pockets and pouches onto packs, vests, ATLAS™ surfaces, PALS surfaces and MOLLE equipment in an interlocking manner. The TacTie PJC is secure when properly woven but may be disengaged by hand without the aid of tools. They are backwards compatible with older Maxpedition pouches backed with webbing as well as fully MOLLE / PALS compatible.
- Heavy duty one-piece injection molded design
- Made of durable yet flexible polymer
- Secure connection when properly engaged
- Removable without the aid of tools
- Backwards compatible with legacy pouches
- Head & tail help maintain progress during weaving
- Rigid enough to use as belt loop
- Matte subdued finish
- Easy to clean
- Reusable & field replaceable
- Sold in packge of six (6)
- Props in product photos not included
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LEGEAR Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.