Flir Helios 336 HD 5-20x75 30Hz Thermal Imaging Bi-Ocular, Water and Fog-Resistant
EXPORT LICENCE REQUIRED
- Brand: FLIR
- SKU: TAT173BN7HDHL51
- Available Stock(s): 999
We ship from multiple warehouses and this means you may get multiple shipments!
Don't worry we only charge one shipping fee.
Helios 336 HD is a family of Thermal Imaging bi-oculars with professional 75mm and 100mm Germanium (Ge) objective lenses. The bi-ocular design is better for sustained viewing periods and improved depth perception. The Helios HD product line is based on the latest FLIR Tau 2 VOx microbolometer core technology and includes a variety of different models, each optimizing performance, price and state-of-the-art capabilities for a variety of uses and missions. The Helios HD is a solid-state, uncooled, long-wave infrared, magnified, dedicated handheld thermal imager intended for day and nighttime missions.
- 75mm Objective Germanium Lens Options
- Easy and intuitive Drop-down user interface
- Digital E-Zoom: 1x, 2x and 4x
- Imaging Filter Algorithms: - Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) - Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) - Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) - Information-Based Histogram Equalization (IBHEQ) - Silent Shutterless Non-uniformity Correction (SSN)
- Color Modes: White Hot/ Black Hot/ Rainbow/ Various Color Modes
- Extended Operation Time with Optional External Battery Power Supply
- Recording: Video Output /Optional Video Recorder with onboard replay
- Wireless remote control
- CNC machined aircraft-aluminum alloy construction
- Rapid start-up
- Made in the USA
Helios HD Thermal Imaging bi-oculars are characterized by their simple but intuitive controls, functions and features that are layered among direct button adjustments, direct combination button functions and electronic menu selections. The Helios HD has the ability to record imagery and is equipped with video-out capabilities. The Helios HD Thermal Imaging bi-ocular represents one of the most sophisticated devices for long-range observation on the market today, due to its superior price-to-performance value.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LEGEAR Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.