FLIR BHS-X Command Thermal Imaging Handheld Bi-ocular Camera, No Lens, NTSC 30 Hz, 320x240 VOx Microbolometer Detector Type
EXPORT LICENCE REQUIRED
- Brand: FLIR
- SKU: 431-0005-01-00
- Available Stock(s): 999
We ship from multiple warehouses and this means you may get multiple shipments!
Don't worry we only charge one shipping fee.
The FLIR BHS-X Thermal Imaging Camera Bi-ocular (NTSC 30 Hz) is a powerful tool for the security professional. The FLIR BHS-X is a thermal bi-ocular, providing a more comfortable viewing for long periods of time. Pierce through pitch black darkness, bushes and smoke to spot enemies or intruders. The Command BHS-X Thermal Imaging Cameras from FLIR can help you spot activity from a great distance, thanks to the bi-ocular design; you have greater focusing ability and your eyes can pick up faint objects from greater ranges than a monocular design. With a 320 x 240 pixel resolution, your view is crisp and clear at all times with the FLIR BHS-X Thermal Imaging Camera.
Impressive performance is the reputation FLIR thermal imaging has built through consistent and reliable thermal cameras. The BHS-X is all about ergonomics, portability and durable construction. It is easy to carry, transport and most importantly, use with great effectiveness. With one touch video recording capability, the BHS Thermal Camera is a must have for security and covert operation use.
- Digital zoom: The BHS-X comes with a 2x digital zoom. The BHS-XR has both a 2x and a 4x digital zoom. This allows you to have a closer look at the situation when necessary
- Portable and rugged: Weighing just under 1000 grams, batteries included, the FLIR BHS-Series are compact and extremely light systems. They are IP67 rated and operate between -20deg.C and +60deg.C
- Easy-to-operate: Ergonomic and easy-to-use, the BHS-Series are fully controlled with just 5 buttons on top of the unit
- Ideal for covert operations: In operation, the BHS-Series are totally silent units. Eyebrow style light shield eye-pieces allows the operator to remain fully covert, in total darkness
- One touch video recording: Just press a button and start recording thermal video on a removable SD card
- Image storage: Both versions of the BHS-Series allow to store thermal images in JPEG format on a removable SD card. Images can be used as evidence
- Long battery life: The battery compartment hides 4 rechargeable AA NiMH batteries. Good for 4 hours continuous operation. The BHS-Series can also run on standard commercial off the shelf non-rechargeable Alkaline or Lithium Ion AA-batteries
- Hot shoe: The BHS-Series come standard with a "hot shoe" which can easily be attached to the camera. It allows to charge the camera and connect the camera to an external video monitor while the camera is mounted on a tripod
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LEGEAR Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.