Casio G-Shock GA1100-1A3 Gravity Defier
- Brand: CASIO
- SKU: GA1100-1A3
- Available Stock(s): 15
Introducing the latest new additions to the GRAVITYMASTER Series of the watch that is conceived and developed as aviation timepiece.
This new model features a new type of World Time function that is designed with international pilots in mind. In addition to the time in your current location, which is indicated by wide hour and minute hands, a second time can be indicated by the dial at 9 o’clock.
Other pilot-friendly functions include a large button at 9 o’clock that can be used to trigger a 60-second continuous bearing or temperature sensor reading with a single press. Also, a high-luminosity LED display light enables reading of display information even in the dark.
All of this and much more makes this new GRAVITYMASTER model the logical watch of choice as aviation watches.
*The colors may differ slightly from the original.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass / Spherical Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Digital compass (NORTH)
- Hand indication of north (60 seconds continuous measurement)
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359°
- Measuring unit: 1°
- Bidirectional calibration
- Magnetic declination correction
- Display range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- World time hour and minute
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR927W × 2
- Size of case : 50.8×52.1×16.9mm
- Total weight : 88g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian Defence Apparel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.