Camelbak Antidote Reservoir 70 oz/2.0L
- Brand: CAMELBAK
- SKU: CB90762
- Available Stock(s): 0
We ship from multiple warehouses and this means you may get multiple shipments!
Don't worry we only charge one shipping fee.
Upgrade or replace your 70 oz (2L) reservoir with the Antidote® Reservoir -- the ultimate cure for dehydration.
The new Antidote® Reservoir with Quick Link™ System - the ultimate cure for dehydration.
- Quick-snap cap that tightens in just a quarter turn
- Low-profile fit for unmatched stability
- Air-light fillport cuts weight
- 100% Free of BPA and BPS
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
NOTE: Antidote reservoir spec varies in packs, as some do not include the Quick Link System. Please check the specific pack's reservoir details for Quick Link spec. All Antidote reservoirs sold as a separate accessory include the Quick Link System.
- Total Capacity: 70 oz / 2 L
- Total Weight: 6.5 oz / 180 g
- Empty Reservoir Dimensions: 13.5 x 8 in / 34.3 x 20.3 cm
- Full Reservoir Dimensions: 12.75 x 7 x 2.38 in / 32.39 x 17.78 x 6.03 cm
- Materials: Polyurethane
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
- Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
- Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian Defence Apparel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.