CamelBak Watermaster - Abyss Blue
- Brand: CAMELBAK
- SKU: CB30022
- Available Stock(s): 0
We ship from multiple warehouses and this means you may get multiple shipments!
Don't worry we only charge one shipping fee.
Built for the tough jobs, delivers 70 oz (2 L) of on-the-go hydration. Includes the 70 oz (2 L) Mil Spec Antidote™ Reservoir with Quick Link™ Exit Port.
Key Pack Features:
- Tear-away harness helps prevent accidents
- Double-insulated carrier helps keep water cool
- Convenient stow pocket holds keys and other essentials
- Integrated cover keeps Antidote® Access Port clean and protected
- Convenient strap management
- Bite Valve Cover keeps Big Bite™ Valve clean from dirt and debris
- 500D Poly Kodra fabric
CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee:
If we build it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee
More than just a reservoir, the Mil Spec Antidote™ Reservoir redefines the ultimate delivery system for an operator’s water supply and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments. Includes our Quick Link™ Exit Port and QL HydroLock™ Bite Valve Adapter: tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off; new Fillport: industry’s largest opening with air-light ¼ turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can’t be over-tightened; lighter-weight, lower-profile design.
- Hydration Capacity: 70 oz (2 L)
- Total Volume: 122 cu in (2 L)
- Pack Weight: 1.1 lbs (.49 kg) with empty reservoir
- Pack Dimensions: 14 in x 9.5 in x 1.5 in (35 cm x 25 cm x 4 cm)
- Includes the 70 oz (2 L) Mil Spec Antidote™ Reservoir with Quick Link™ Exit Port
We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak™ Guarantee.
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
1. Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
2. Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
3. Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
4. Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian Defence Apparel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.