Benchmade 179GRYSN SOCP Rescue Tool
- Brand: BENCHMADE
- SKU: BM-179GRYSN
- Available Stock(s): 0
We ship from multiple warehouses and this means you may get multiple shipments!
Don't worry we only charge one shipping fee.
Greg Thompson designed the 179 for rescue performance and less-than-lethal self-defense. The tool includes the Benchmade rescue hook design, a carbide glass breaker, O² wrench and the same finger loop and integral sheath design as the rest of the SOCP family.
- Designer: Greg Thompson
- Mechanism: Fixed
- Action: Fixed Blade
- Blade Steel: 440C (58-60HRC)
- Blade Length: 2.50" (6.35cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.120" (3.05mm)
- Open Length: 6.75" (17.15cm)
- Closed Length: 0.00" (00.00cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.18" (4.57mm)
- Weight: 1.88oz. (53.29g)
- Sheath Weight: 1.04oz. (29.48g)
- Blade Edge Plain
- Blade Finish/Color No
- Blade Style/Shape Hook
- Clip Type No Clip
- Clip Position N/A
- Glass Breaker Yes
- Handle Material No
- Lanyard Hole Yes
- MOLLE Compatible Yes
- Sheath Type Injection Molded Plastic
- Use Every Day, Rescue, Tactical
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian Defence Apparel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.