5.11 Tactical Responder BLS 2000 Bag - Alert Blue
- Brand: 5.11 Tactical
- SKU: 56934-694
- Available Stock(s): 2
We ship from multiple warehouses and this means you may get multiple shipments!
Don't worry we only charge one shipping fee.
The BLS (Basic Life Support) 2000™ Bag is a sturdy and efficient first responder bag that keeps all your essential tools within easy reach. Designed for rugged use in demanding environments, the Responder BLS 2000™ Bag offers significantly more space and customization than standard EMS trauma bags while remaining lightweight and easy to carry. A stadium-style fold out front features mesh pockets for easy organization and quick ID of critical gear, two tear-out front pockets can be used for second stage treatment or delegated triage, and a roomy side-access central pocket holds a full-sized oxygen tank. An adjustable shoulder strap/backpack system supports multiple carry options, and MOLLE/SlickStick web platforms on both sides allow you to customize your loadout as you see fit.
- Lightweight, highly functional first responder bag
- Customizable main compartment storage
- Stadium-style foldout front organizer
- Mesh pocket storage for quick gear ID
- Dual external pockets with adjustable dividers
- Twin tear-out triage pockets
- Oversized central pocket stores O2 tank
- MOLLE/SlickStick web platforms on either side
- Reinforced grab-and-go handles
- Adjustable shoulder strap/backpack system
- Water-resistant 1000D nylon, DWR finish
- 11” H x 20” L x 9” D main compartment
- 8” x 17” x 2” front pocket
- 8.5” x 8.5” x 2.5” left side pocket
- 8.5” x 5.75” x 2” left side port pocket
- 8.5” x 17.5” x 4” back pocket
- 3125 cubic inch / 51 liter total capacity
- Durable YKK® self-repairing nylon coil zippers
- Reflective safety stripes on all four sides
- Top D-rings support larger shoulder strap (not included)
- Oversized glove-friendly nylon web zipper pull tabs
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LEGEAR Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.