1 DAY WORKSHOP MENTAL SKILLS AND DECISION MAKING UNDER STRESS FOR TACTICAL OCCUPATIONS
- Brand: OPS
- SKU: 1DWMSDMUSTO
- Available Stock(s): 999
We ship from multiple warehouses and this means you may get multiple shipments!
Don't worry we only charge one shipping fee.
MENTAL SKILLS AND DECISION MAKING UNDER STRESS FOR TACTICAL OCCUPATIONS IN DEPTH COVERAGE AND ANALYSIS OF TOPICS INCLUDING:
- Cognitive function. Multifaceted approach to sustain optimal daily cognitive Performance.
- Information processing and response selection under stress and time constraints, the what, why and how to execute the optimal response.
- Arousal regulation. The neuroscience of anxiety, mental models and outcome prediction and the skills and strategies for mental growth.
- Neuromotor skills. The Science of accelerated learning and skill execution under stress.
- Fatigue. Impact of physical and mental fatigue on information processing and decision making.
- Behaviour change. Identifying current behaviours and habits, implementing change and creating positive long-term behaviours
- Mental Growth, creating the habits, routines and mindset forsustained mental development.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LEGEAR Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.