Sea to Summit Big River Dry Bag - 13L - Yellow
- Brand: SEA TO SUMMIT
- SKU: ABRDB13YW
- Available Stock(s): 21
Super strong and abrasion resistant, this non-PVC mid-weight dry bag has space saving low profile Hypalon® lash loops on the sides for secure stacking and a roll-resistant oval shape. A great choice for rugged water sports like kayaking, canoeing and rafting. Suitable to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged.
- TPU laminated fabric with 10,000 mm waterhead
- Super strong and abrasion resistant 420 D nylon fabric
- Waterproof, double stitched, reinforced, tape sealed seams
- Hypalon® lash loops for secure attachment or stacking
- Waterproof Hypalon® roll top closure does not wick moisture
- Space saving, low profile, streamlined shape
- Oval base resists rolling - stays where you put it Proper Use:
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can't get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be 'double bagged' (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
|Brand||SEA TO SUMMIT|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian Defence Apparel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.