Mechanix Wear-ORHD Knit CR5 Glove - Medium
- Brand: MECHANIX WEAR
- SKU: MX-KHD-CR-009
- Available Stock(s): 6
Severe lacerations and blunt force impact injuries are far too common in the oil and gas industry. The ORHD® Knit CR5 reduces risk on the rig by delivering CE Level 5 cut resistance and critical impact protection to working hands. The 13-gauge knit shell is constructed with a blend of high performance polyethylene and cut technology, delivering critical cut resistance throughout the entire glove. Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) safeguards the user’s knuckles, metacarpals, fingers and thumb from common impact and abrasion injuries. We went a step further and extended the TPR to the tip of each finger for proven pinch-point protection from crushing injuries. The palm is anatomically padded and equipped with textured nitrile coating for durable gripping power in dry, oily and wet conditions.
- 13-gauge knitted shell delivers CE Level 5 cut resistance.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and metacarpal impact protection.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) impact resistant finger guards.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) pinch-point fingertip protection.
- Textured nitrile coated palm and fingers improve grip in slick conditions.
- 3mm internal palm padding absorbs shock and vibration.
- Durable Armortex® reinforces the area between your thumb and index finger.
- Extended cuff with TPR hook and loop closure.
- Machine washable.
- Oil & Gas
- Heavy Equipment Operation
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LEGEAR Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.