Mechanix Wear-ORHD Glove - Large
- Brand: MECHANIX WEAR
- SKU: MX-ORHD-91-010
- Available Stock(s): 2
Oil and gas drilling operations expose rig hands to numerous on-site hazards ranging from blunt force impact and pinching injuries to severe abrasions and lacerations. The ORHD® is designed to combat impact injuries and enhance gripping power during drilling operations. Dual density Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) safeguards the knuckles and metacarpals from forceful impact, while dual density TPR with dedicated flex points provide critical pinch-point protection to the tip of each finger. 2mm EVA foam lies beneath the hard density TPR knuckle guard to help disperse blows to the top of the hand, while the extended slip-on cuff protects the wrist. The palm is reinforced with durable synthetic leather and PVC bonded dots for durable gripping power in slippery conditions.
- Dual density Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) disperses forceful impact to the knuckles and metacarpals.
- Dual density TPR provides pinch-point protection to the fingertips with dedicated flex areas for easy finger mobility.
- Internal 2mm EVA foam insert absorbs and disperses impact to the top of the hand.
- Additional synthetic panels reinforce high wear areas on the palm and thumb.
- PVC bonded dots disperse liquids and enhance grip while reducing abrasion to the entire palm.
- Top layer of synthetic palm is anatomically cut in flex areas to reduce bunching and material overlap.
- The palm and wrist panel extends past the bend in the wrist adding protection to the heel of the hand.
- High-risk red pull-tab allows the glove to be secured to person.
- Machine washable.
- Oil & Gas
- Heavy Equipment Operation
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LEGEAR Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.