Mechanix Wear-Carbon-X Level 10 Glove - Medium
- Brand: MECHANIX WEAR
- SKU: MX-CXG-L10-009
- Available Stock(s): 6
Shield your hands during safety, rescue and fueling operations and be prepared for anything on race day. The Team Issue™ Level 10 is constructed with a sturdy CarbonX® lined genuine leather palm and backed with three top layers of fire-retardant CarbonX® stretch-knit with SFI level 10 protection. The high-density accordion knuckle protects during extreme situations, while the extended elastic cuff holds the glove securely in place. Meets or exceeds SFI 3.3/10 specifications. ARC 41.8.
- Meets or exceeds SFI 3.3/5 specifications. ARC 41.8
- Three top layers of fire retardant CarbonX® shield the hand.
- Genuine leather palm layered with CarbonX®.
- Accordion style knuckle with high-density foam impact protection.
- Genuine leather reinforcement panels in high wear areas.
- Extended cuff protects the wrist and lower arm.
- Hook and loop closure provides a secure fit.
- Track Rescue
- Fueling Operations
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian Defence Apparel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.