Maxpedition TYPHOON Backpack - Khaki-Foliage
- Brand: MAXPEDITION
- SKU: MXP-0529KF
- Available Stock(s): 5
A compact everyday backpack with multiple options
Tired of carrying around a large backpack for everyday tasks? Then the Typhoon™ Backpack is just what you need. The Typhoon is an EDC backpack with aprox. 840 cubic inches (13L) of carry capacity, and multiple pockets & pouches for carrying your essential gear.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Overall size: 27.94 cm (L) x 16.51 cm (W) x 35.56 cm (H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Main compartment: 24.13 cm (L) x 10.16 cm (W) x 34.29 cm (H)
- Volume: 840 cu.in. / 13L
- Y-compression strap made of 1" webbing
- 3 rows, 5 channels of PALS webbing
- 2 channels of 2" webbing loops
- One (1) 21.59 cm (L) x 5.08 cm (W) loop field for patches
- One (1) 21.59 cm (L) x 4"(H) x 5.08 cm (W) upper zippered pouch
- One (1) 21.59 cm (L) x 8"(H) x 5.08 cm (W) lower zippered pouch
- Two (2) 8.89 cm (L) x 10.16 cm (H) internal slip pockets
- One (1) 17.78 cm (L) x 13.97 cm (H) internal slip pocket
- One (1) 20.32 cm (L) x 12.7 cm (H) internal mesh slip pocket
- Breathable padding for comfort
- 4 rows, 2 channels of PALS webbing
- 2x2" webbing loops
- Bungee cord retention
- One (1) 3.81 cm (L) x 2.54 cm (H) x 12.7 cm (W) sheath pocket
- One (1) 8.89 cm (L) x 3.81 cm (H) x 10.16 cm (W) zippered pouch
- Grab handle made from 1" webbing
- 2 attachment loops made from 3/4" webbing
- Button-Lock™ security strap
- 2x 1" webbing lash loops / compression straps, with ladder locks
Main interior front
- One (1) 22.86 cm (L) x 13.97 cm (H) mesh slip pocket
- One (1) 24.13 cm (L) x 16.51 cm (H) zippered slip pocket
- 2.5" adjustable padded, breathable backpack straps with 2 channels of PALS webbing, 2x 2" webbing loops, and 1" D-Rings attachment points (each strap)
- Removable sternum strap made from 1" webbing with 1" quick release buckle, with elastic shock absorber
- Accommodates 50oz / 1.5L hydration reservoir
- Use #9903 3" TACTIE® and #9905 5" TACTIE ATTACHMENT STRAPS to attach a variety of pockets and accessories to the exterior of your Maxpedition® bag.
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian Defence Apparel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.