Leatherman Raptor Black Handles w/ Holster - Box
- Brand: LEATHERMAN
- SKU: YL831742
- Available Stock(s): 19
Leatherman Raptor with Holster
The Leatherman Raptor shears features the necessary tools for uniformed medical professionals to safely and quickly go to work in an emergency situation. Developed with the input of special operations medics, EMTs and fire professionals familiar with standard medical shears, the Raptor was crafted with just the right balance of multipurpose features for medical-specific ops without an overkill of tools to complicate sometimes life-threatening situations. When it's a question of survival, the Raptor answers loud and clear. Holster included.
1 420HC Stainless Steel Folding Medical Shears: Collapsible cutting shears crafted from 420HC stainless steel that feature serrations to help grip materials for a strong, fast cut. The shears also come apart for cleaning and maintenance.
2 Strap Cutter: A 440 stainless steel replaceable v-notch cutter ideal for cutting through straps, seatbelts, canvas, and other fabric-based materials. The cutter is reversible, allowing the user to unscrew and rotate for a new cutting surface.
3 Ring Cutter: A cutting hook for use in emergency medial situations. The specially-designed cutter is placed under a ring made of soft metal, like gold, and used like scissors to remove it.
4 Ruler (5 cm): A precise measuring guide for determining length, up to 5 centimeters.
5 Oxygen Tank Wrench: A rectangular cutout used to slot over an oxygen tanks to open. ideal for EMS, fire department or first responder use.
6 Carbide Glass Breaker: A small, pointed tip made of carbide, a very hard material, which is ideal for shattering auto glass.
A Lanyard Hole: A hole designed in the body of the tool meant for attaching it safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
B Replaceable Pocket Clip: A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath. By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred.
C MOLLE or Utility Belt Holster System
- Closed Length: 5 in | 12.7 cm
- Weight: 5.8 oz | 164 g
- Shear Length: 1.9 in | 4.8 cm
- 420HC Stainless Steel: An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- Glass-filled Nylon: A thermoplastic material where strength is improved by adding chopped glass fibers. This allows for excellent durability without adding significant weight. In Leatherman knives, the glass-filled nylon handles are so strong that an inner steel frame is not required, thereby reducing weight for a lighter every day carry.
- Carbide: One of the hardest materials in the world outside of diamond, tungsten carbide is used as a tool to effectively and safely break auto glass and is available on Leatherman first responder tools.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LEGEAR Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.