Leatherman Crater C33X - Black Oxide Blade - Box
- Brand: LEATHERMAN
- SKU: YL8600251N
- Available Stock(s): 12
Leatherman Crater C33X
Sometimes all you need is a simple, lightweight, quick-to-deploy combo straight/serrated knife and with the Leatherman Crater c33x folding knife, that's what you get. Perfect size, perfect feel in the hand, perfect price.
Purchases of Knives
The sale, possession, transportation, and use of knives are subject to a wide variety of local, state and federal laws. As a result, it is your responsibility to familiarise yourself and comply with all laws that might be applicable to your purchase, possession, transportation or use of the knives. To do so, we recommend that you contact your local police for their advice.
By placing your order with us, you are representing to us that you will comply with all applicable laws and that you are of legal age and, furthermore, you agree to hold us harmless from your failure to comply with these requirements. We do not sell knives to anyone under the age of 18.
1 420HC Combo Blade:
2 Carabiner/Bottle Opener: This tool features a one way gate and allows for easy clipping to a belt loop or strap. It can also be used to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
A Locking Blade: A knife blade that locks into place when fully deployed. A user must manually unlock the blade to fold it away, which allows for a much safer user experience.
B Locking Liner: A locking mechanism on a one-hand opening feature that holds a tool safely in place when fully deployed. A user must manually unlock the tool to fold it away, which allows for a much safer user experience.
C Replaceable Pocket Clip: A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath. By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred.
D Thumb Stud: A secure stud located near the pivot point of a Leatherman pocket knife that allows the user to easily and smoothly open the knife blade for use.
- Closed Length: 3.87 in | 9.82 cm
- Weight: 2.36 oz | 66.9 g
- Blade Length: 2.6 in | 6.6 cm
- 420HC Stainless Steel: An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- Glass-filled Nylon: A thermoplastic material where strength is improved by adding chopped glass fibers. This allows for excellent durability without adding significant weight. In Leatherman knives, the glass-filled nylon handles are so strong that an inner steel frame is not required, thereby reducing weight for a lighter every day carry.
- Black Oxide: Black oxide is a powder-based metal coating. Ideal for situations where giving away a position would be costly, it is widely used by the military for its effectiveness in reducing glare and reflection.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LEGEAR Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.