BlackHawk CRUCIBLE FX2 PLAIN
- Brand: BLACKHAWK!
- SKU: BH-15C200BK
- Available Stock(s): 0
Designed by respected close-combat instructor and anti- and counter-terrorist expert Kelly McCann, the Crucible FX2 is a dependable, easily maintained, and highly versatile full-tang knife crafted to meet the needs of armed professionals. Its distinctive handle profile offers the perfect combination of grip, leverage, and weapon retention.
- Blade length: 3.200ƒ?�/81 mm
- Overall length: 7.900ƒ?�/201 mm
- Blade material: AUS8A stainless steel
- Blade finish: Black PVD coating
- Edge type: Plain or partially serrated
- Handle material: Textured G-10
- Sheath: Injection-molded nylon with TCCSƒ?½ hardware system
- Optional accessories: Accessory/Replacement Sheath (R1500004)
Purchases of Knives
The sale, possession, transportation, and use of knives are subject to a wide variety of local, state and federal laws. As a result, it is your responsibility to familiarise yourself and comply with all laws that might be applicable to your purchase, possession, transportation or use of the knives. To do so, we recommend that you contact your local police for their advice.
By placing your order with us, you are representing to us that you will comply with all applicable laws and that you are of legal age and, furthermore, you agree to hold us harmless from your failure to comply with these requirements. We do not sell knives to anyone under the age of 18.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian Defence Apparel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.