CamelBak Chute Vacuum Insulated Stainless 40 oz - Brick
- Brand: CAMELBAK
- SKU: CB53871
- Available Stock(s): 20
With the 40 oz Chute™ Vacuum, you can get a cold drink and a smooth pour, even in the backcountry. This vacuum-insulated bottle keeps liquids cold for 24 hours (even longer if you add ice), and hot for six. The leak-proof, tethered cap twists off with just half a turn and conveniently snaps into the handle so it’s out of the way when you’re drinking. We even put the threads for the cap on the inside of the spout so you get a comfortable lip seal. And the one-piece tether is twice as clever as any you’ll see on the market. It keeps the top locked out of your way for one-handed refills on the go.
- Vacuum insulation keeps beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 6 hours
- Angled spout provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
- Spout cap snaps into handle to prevent it from getting in the way when drinking
- Tether securely attaches the cap to the bottle for easy filling and refilling
- Half turn cap gives you easy access to your water
- The spout cap threads internally so there is no more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads
- Dishwasher Safe: All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
- Durable and leak-proof
- 100% Free of BPA and BPS
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we build it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 40 oz / 1.2 L
- Total Weight: 16 oz / 510 g
- Dimensions: 11 X 3.5 in / 28 X 8.89 cm
- Bottle Material: 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene
- Bite Valve Material: N/A
- Warranty: Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee
- Always 100% Free of BPA and BPS
The bottle, cap, spout cap and tether can be cleaned in the top rack of the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water. Remove the cap, spout cap, and tether from the bottle before washing.
For a deeper cleaning, add a drop of mild soap or tablespoon of bleach to a clean glass jar filled with water. Drop the cap, spout cap, and tether into the solution, and tightly close the jar’s lid. Shake the mixture around for 30 seconds, and then let the parts soak for about 15 minutes. Rinse and shake dry.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian Defence Apparel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.