CamelBak Chute Stainless Vacuum Insulated 20 oz - Brick
- Brand: CAMELBAK
- SKU: CB53866
- Available Stock(s): 0
If you want to make sure you’ve got a cold drink ready at the end of your hike, this is your bottle. The vacuum-insulated steel Chute™ keeps things hot for up to 6 hours and cold for up to 24—even longer if you add ice. The bottle is designed for chugging, with a high-flow spout and a cap that fits neatly into the handle to stay out of your way when you’re drinking. The double-walled design keeps condensation from collecting on the outside of the bottle, and the powder-coated paint job keeps things colorful while giving you a little extra grip.
- Vacuum insulation keeps beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 6 hours
- Angled spout provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
- Spout cap snaps into handle to prevent it from getting in the way when drinking
- Tether securely attaches the cap to the bottle for easy filling and refilling
- Half Turn Cap gives you easy access to your water
- The spout cap threads internally so there is no more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads
- Dishwasher Safe: All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
- Durable and leak-proof
- 100% Free of BPA and BPS
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we build it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 20 oz / 0.6 L
- Total Weight: 10.9 oz / 310 g
- Dimensions: 9 X 2.75 in / 22.9 X 7 cm
- Bottle Material: 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene
- Bite Valve Material: N/A
- Warranty: Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee
- Always 100% Free of BPA and BPS
The bottle, cap, spout cap and tether can be cleaned in the top rack of the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water. Remove the cap, spout cap, and tether from the bottle before washing.
For a deeper cleaning, add a drop of mild soap or tablespoon of bleach to a clean glass jar filled with water. Drop the cap, spout cap, and tether into the solution, and tightly close the jar’s lid. Shake the mixture around for 30 seconds, and then let the parts soak for about 15 minutes. Rinse and shake dry.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LEGEAR Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.