Surefire X300V LED Handgun or Long Gun WeaponLight — White and IR Output
RESTRICTED SALE! 10-15 business day delivery
- Brand: SureFire
- SKU: SF-X300V-B
- Available Stock(s): 3
The innovative, highly versatile X300V boasts white-light and infrared output capability from its all-LED V-Series head, and it also securely mounts to most handguns and railed long guns. Its versatility is simply unmatched. Switch easily between modes by pushing and twisting the knurled self-locking bezel selector.
In white-light mode, its virtually indestructible white-light LED generates an intense 350 lumen TIR-lensed focused beam that’s critical for situational awareness and positive threat identification. In infrared mode, the IR LED produces 120 milliwatts of infrared output for use with night vision devices (NVDs). There is also an off setting on the bezel.
Activating the X300V is done via its patented toggle switch, which permits support-hand thumb activation for right- or left-handed shooters. Simply press the switch on either side for momentary-on activation or rotate up or down for constant-on. Optional DG grip switches are available for use with handguns and a pressure-activated XT07 tape switch for long guns is also available from SureFire.
The rugged, adaptable X300V WeaponLight can be quickly attached to a handgun or a long gun using its Rail-Lock® system, which permits solid attachment to any Universal or MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail.
Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for extreme durability, the ultra-reliable X300V is also O-ring sealed to withstand even the harshest conditions.
- Virtually indestructible white-light/infrared LED head is regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens shapes white or IR light into focused beams with enough reach and surround light for close- to medium-range applications
- Features quick-detach Rail-Lock® system for rapid and secure attachment/detachment
- Accepts optional SureFire DG pistol grip and long gun forend switches
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated tempered window
- Includes high-energy 123A battery with 10-year shelf life
Max Output -- White Light 350 .0 lumens
Tactical Runtime** 1 .8 hours
Output / Runtime -- IR 120 .0 mW / 8.0 hours
Length 4 .0 inches
Bezel Diameter 1 .06 inches
Weight w/Batteries 3 .9 ounces
Batteries 2 123A (included)
** Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian Defence Apparel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.