The G2X Pro is a compact yet powerful polymer-body flashlight that uses a high-efficiency LED—virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break—to provide two light output levels: a brilliant, penetrating, perfectly pre-focused 320-lumen beam, and a 15-lumen low-output setting that lets you greatly extend the runtime per set of batteries, an invaluable option when you find yourself miles from civilization. Press the tailcap switch for momentary-on low, press further to click constant-on low, return to off and press or click on again within two seconds for high. The tough Nitrolon® polymer body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip and resists scratches, abrasion, and corrosion. A polycarbonate micro-textured reflector delivers a comparatively wider beam with generous peripheral light. We also make an aerospace aluminum-body version of this light, the 6PX Pro, and a single-output version with a tactical tailcap switch, the G2X Tactical.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Two output levels—high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- Tough Nitrolon® body, anodized aluminum bezel
- Dual-output tailcap click switch—press for momentary-on low, click for constant-on low, return to off then press or click again for high
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Output / Runtime -- White Light
- High 320 .0 Lumens / 2.75 hours*
- Low 15 .0 lumens / 45.0 hours*
- Length 5 .20 inches
- Bezel Diameter 1 .25 inches
- Body Diameter 1 .00 inches
- Weight w/Batteries 4 .4 ounces
- Batteries 2 123A (included)
* Runtime per ANSI standard
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian Defence Apparel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.