Streamlight TLR-1 IR
- Brand: STREAMLIGHT, INC.
- SKU: 69150
- Available Stock(s): 5
6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish.High temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant Boro Float glass lens.
- Dims/Weight Length: 3.26 in. (8.28 cm); Width: 1.47 in. (3.73 cm); Height: 1.44 in. (3.65 cm); 4.18 oz (118.6 grams) with batteries (included in purchase)
- Light Source High Power IR LED, 850 nm, impervious to shock with a 20,000 hour lifetime
- Output/Run time Total radiant flux greater than 125mW. Runs 7.5 hours
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination;
- Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level
- Switch Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- Battery Two 3V CR123A lithium batteries
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- One handed snap-on/tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +140°F
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- # of Batteries:2
- Battery Style:Non-Rechargeable
- Battery Type:CR123A Lithium
- Bulb Type:IR LED
- Exterior Dimensions:4 x 8 x 2.5
- Length:3.26 in.
- Light Color:IR
- Light Output:total radiant flux greater than 125mW.
- Light Type:Weapons Light
- Product Color:Black
- Runtime:7.5 hrs.
- Weight:4.18 oz.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian Defence Apparel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.