- Brand: STREAMLIGHT, INC.
- SKU: 22670
- Available Stock(s): 0
SUPPLEMENTAL VEHICLE CHARGING SYSTEM
A cost-effective way to keep vehicle batteries charged
- Pays for Itself Through Man-Hour and Maintenance Cost Reduction
- - Reduces the need to continuously jump-start a vehicle.
- - Reduces the number of replacement batteries needed over the life of a vehicle.
- The Power You Need
- - Compensates for natural discharge and parasitic drains on your vehicle’s battery.
- - Provides the vehicle with a 14 watt supplemental power source.
- - Dispenses a milliamp level current to vehicle battery, helping to prevent it from draining completely.
- Proven Performance with Thin Film Amorphous Silicon Technology
- - Adhesive-backed panel is wind-resistant - tested to 120 mph.
- - Adheres to a variety of contoured surfaces.
- - Allows for maximum solar collection as it is not dependent on mounting angle.
- - Continues to collect sunlight in low-light conditions (heat and shade tolerant).
- - Performance and durability verified by one year of police vehicle field testing.
- - Applicable to fiberglass roofs.
- - Designed to reduce concern of overcharging and to prevent reverse charging.
- Panel Length - 40.88 in. (103.8 cm)
- Width - 13.07 in. (33.2 cm)
- Weight - 1.3 lbs (0.6kg)
- Cord Length - 20 ft. (6 meters)
- Reliable: Panel will continue to operate at reduced performance if panel sections are damaged
- Packaged with fuse holder and fuse
- 5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Cord Length:20 feet
- Exterior Dimensions:16 x 5.5 x 5.5
- Panel Length:40.88 inches
- Panel Width:13.07 inches
- Warranty:5 Year Limited
- Weight:1.3 lbs
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian Defence Apparel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.