Streamlight A TLR-4 Weapons Mounted Light with Rail Locating Keys for a Variety of Weapons- Compact
- Brand: STREAMLIGHT, INC.
- SKU: 69240
- Available Stock(s): 9
COMPACT RAIL MOUNTED TACTICAL LIGHT WITH INTEGRATED RED AIMING LASER
Lightweight rail-mounted light, constructed of an impact-resistant polymer, is designed to fit compact and sub-compact handguns. It also fits most full-sized handguns with rails on the market. Now shining brighter at 125 lumens!
- Features C4® LED technology and a 640-660nm red laser
- 5300 candela peak beam intensity; 125 lumens
- Runs 1.5 hours to the 10% output level ( LED only or LED and laser); 11 hours (laser only)
- Textured parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity; red laser provides long-range targeting
- Compact – weighs 2.81 oz. (79.7g) with included battery; 2.73" (6.93 cm)
- Key kit included for mounting to a variety of weapons (H&K USP models do not include key kit)
- Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon. One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Windage and elevation adjustment screw mounted in brass bushing for dependable zero retention of laser
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- Three position mode selector switch for Laser only, LED illumination only or both Laser and LED
- Uses one 3V CR2 lithium battery (included)
- Impact-resistant Engineering polymer construction with durable anodized aluminum facecap
- Borofloat high temperature glass lens
- Operating temperatures of -20°F to +120°F
- IPX4 water-resistant
- Serialized for positive identification
- Models also available for H&K USP Compact frame and H&K USP Full Size frame
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LEGEAR Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.