Maxpedition Strobe/GPS/Compass Pouch - Black
- Brand: MAXPEDITION
- SKU: MXP-1433B
- Available Stock(s): 4
For military distress strobe, small handheld GPS or lensatic compass
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- Overall size: 6.35 cm (L) x 2.54 cm (W) x 11.43 cm (H); height adjustable to 5”
- Fits the MS-2000 and SDU-5E military strobes
- Fits the Garmin Etrex and other small handheld GPS’s
- Fits a lensatic compass
- Hook and loop lid closure plus 1” side release buckle for extra security
- Lid folds and adheres to itself to stay open
- Two (2) internal tie-down points provides added retention
- Drainage grommet
- MOLLE compatible
- Attach using one 3” TacTie™ Attachment Straps
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LEGEAR Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.