Maxpedition Barnacle Pouch - Black
- Brand: MAXPEDITION
- SKU: MXP-2301B
- Available Stock(s): 7
Modular pouch fits most Point-&-Shoot cameras
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- The Barnacle™ is a 11.43 cm high x 8.89 cm wide x 3.81 cm thick low-profile modular pocket designed to be attached onto tactical vests, backpacks, or belts using a pair of 3" TacTie™ (optional accessary).
- Designed to be compact, it takes up only a small area on a PALS webbing grid.
- The main compartment has an accordion divider with a rear portion protected in soft felt to protect scratchable surfaces on camera and other more delicate equipment. It has a front flat-lidded compartment for small items such as keys or memory cards.
- Classification: Low profile modular pocket, utility pouch, accessory pouch, MOLLE pocket, MOLLE pouch, camera case.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian Defence Apparel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.