Gerber MP1 Multi-Tool
- Brand: GERBER TOOLS
- SKU: GB-30-000477
- Available Stock(s): 1
You don’t need more tools—you need the right tools. We didn’t design the Gerber MP1 Multi-Tool just to have the most components; we designed it to deliver the ones you need most often, made from the best materials around. Built with 12 professional-grade components, including pliers, three blades, three screwdrivers and a pry bar bottle opener, the MP1 also distinguishes itself with its distinctive butterfly design and high quality carbon steel, spring-loaded jaws. As easy to use as it is tough, this Multi-Tool’s compact, lightweight construction provides a utilitarian tool that makes quick work of light- and heavy-duty tasks.
Professional Gerber Quality and the Tools You Need
Knowing that you’re going to rely on the plier jaws more than any other component, we forged them from high carbon steel to handle the wear and tear of daily abuse. The result is a commercial-quality tool designed for working professionals, yet user-friendly and compact enough for home tinkering needs, too. The forged, spring-loaded pliers open easily and are ready to perform. To help avoid accidental closure, all components feature an integrated wedge lock.
Those who rely on a multi-tool at work will appreciate the simplicity and durability of the MP1’s tool selection. Think, one tool in your nail bags, rather than six. There are three blade styles to choose from: the all-important fine edge blade, a multi-purpose fully-serrated blade—both made from 420 HC stainless steel—and a smaller do-it-all utility blade, to handle the mundane and the delicate. The MP1’s two sizes of flat blade screwdrivers handle a wide range of screw heads, and the universal magnetic bit driver will fit any bit available, and it comes with a versatile #2 Phillips to help keep you prepared.
Designed as a Daily Driver
A daily driver like the MP1 needs to feel good in your hand. The tool’s molded composite G-10 grip eliminates sharp edges, while its textured surface adds security in cold or wet job sites. Rounding out the MP1’s 12 components is a pry bar to save you from damaging a blade when tackling that hard-to-open paint can. Better still, the pry bar doubles as a bottle opener when thirst finally drags you away from your work. You can count on Gerber for a lifetime warranty and a sturdy polyester sheath to keep your multi-tool within easy reach.
Purchases of Knives
The sale, possession, transportation, and use of knives are subject to a wide variety of local, state and federal laws. As a result, it is your responsibility to familiarise yourself and comply with all laws that might be applicable to your purchase, possession, transportation or use of the knives. To do so, we recommend that you contact your local police for their advice.
By placing your order with us, you are representing to us that you will comply with all applicable laws and that you are of legal age and, furthermore, you agree to hold us harmless from your failure to comply with these requirements. We do not sell knives to anyone under the age of 18.
- High quality forged jaws are stronger than cast versions
- Textured composite handle material (G-10 Compound) is easy on the hands, wet or dry
- Bottle opener doubles as a pry bar to save wear and tear on other components
- Butterfly style opening with spring-loaded jaws is easy to use
- Large fine edge blade features high grade 420HC stainless steel
- Large fully serrated blade features high grade 420 HC stainless steel
- Multi-purpose plier jaws are forged from 6150 carbon steel and include wire strippers and diagonal cutters for electrical projects
- Extra-thick pry bar is thicker than the other components and is tough enough for the heaviest jobs
- Magnetic bit driver features the commonly used #2 Phillips bit for all-around versatility but can be used with any bit
- The large flat driver is your friend for many things, including straight slot screws
- A small flat driver handles your small straight slot screw needs
- The utility blade is the perfect implement for rough work and scraping surfaces that might damage the fine edge blade
- Wedge lock secures all components for safe use
- Polyester sheath can be used to keep your multi-tool within easy reach
- Backed by Gerber’s Lifetime Warranty
- Assembled in Portland, OR USA
- Open Length: 6.94”, 17.63cm
- Closed Length: 4.38”, 11.13cm
- Weight: 8 oz, 226.8g
- Materials: 6150 Carbon Steel Jaws; 420 High Carbon Steel Blades; G-10 textured composite handle
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LEGEAR Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.