Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Belt
- Brand: GERBER TOOLS
- SKU: GB-31-001771
- Available Stock(s): 5
A belt is a useful item. In addition to keeping your pants in place, it can, in a pinch, be used to bind together materials or to secure a splint. By combining Gerber’s decades of experience crafting tools and Bear Grylls’s adventure knowledge, the Bear Grylls Survival Belt transforms a webbing belt into a practical survival tool, without impacting its everyday wearability. The buckle’s contents offer added assistance when things get dicey—and you can customize it with your own small essentials.
At its Core, It’s a Webbing Belt
This heavy-gauge 2-inch nylon webbing belt does an excellent job of keeping your pants where they belong without making you look like a superhero. Hidden within the low-profile design are several practical survival tools that could, quite literally, mean the difference between getting yourself out of trouble or suffering until help arrives. As Bear Grylls knows, food and fire are two top survival priorities and the Survival Belt has you covered on both fronts. Inside the waterproof buckle housing you’ll find fishing tackle supplies and a snare line – food, check. Hidden on the inside of the webbing is a stealth zipper pocket that’ll hold matches and/or Bear’s “Priorities of Survival” Pocket Guide – fire, check. The buckle lid also hides a signaling mirror and a small, removable screwdriver with flat and Phillips head bits for field repairs.
Multi-functional and Practical
Even if you don’t need the fishing tackle or to signal rescuers, the Survival Belt will keep your pants in place without fanfare. The stout webbing—48 inches in total length—will also hold up to the call of duty should you need to strap together a broken snowshoe, pack frame or even tie something to your car’s roof rack deep into off-road territory.
- A versatile webbing belt designed with daily wear in mind
- Lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum buckle with glass-filled nylon compartment and cap
- The hidden, waterproof buckle compartment houses 30 feet of 20 pound test fishing line, four #6 barbed fish hooks, two lead-free fishing weights, two ball bearing swivels, 19.7-inches of snare wire and a signaling mirror
- Rear of buckle holds a removable mini-screwdriver with flat and Phillips heads
- Hidden zippered compartment accommodates matches, cash and other small items
- One-size-fits-all means you can wear it on top of your outerwear or around your pants like a traditional belt
- A copy of Bear Grylls “Priorities of Survival” Pocket Guide fits in the hidden zippered compartment
- Backed by Gerber’s Lifetime Warranty
- Overall Length: 48” (122cm) for webbing, 51.4” (131cm) including buckle
- Weight: 5.5 oz, 155.7g
- Material: 2-inch heavy gauge nylon webbing
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Buckle with Glass Filled Nylon Compartment/Cap
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian Defence Apparel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.