Fenix UC45 960 Lumens Flashlight
- Brand: FENIX
- SKU: FNX-UC45L2BK
- Available Stock(s): 0
The UC45 combines the rechargeable capabilities of the Fenix’s UC series with the tactical features and styling of its TK and PD series. A standard Micro-USB port allows easy charging of the li-ion power source without having to remove the batteries from the light. Fenix designed this light with a tail-switch for turning the light on and off and a side-switch for cycling through the four output modes. From the 10 lumen low mode, the light can be stepped up to a 100 lumen medium, 365 lumen high and a brilliant 960 lumen turbo mode. This interface combined with the stainless steel strike bezel and the ability to instantly access a blinding strobe mode makes it an ideal companion of police officers and security personnel.
Custom-Tailored Li-Ion Power Source
Fenix built this light to run off of a tailored 3400 mAh 3.6V rechargeable li-ion battery (Included). This light can be charged hundreds of times and still perform to its maximum potential. The advanced XM-L2 (U2) LED features digitally regulated outputs for consistent performance in every mode. Fenix is known for building ultra-tough high performance flashlights. That’s why the UC45 and other lights in the Fenix catalog have become go-to choices for men and women in uniform all over the globe.
- Cree XM-L2 (U2) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 4 Modes of Operation
- Low: 10 Lumens (135 hours)
- Mid: 100 Lumens (16 hours 30 min.)
- High: 375 Lumens (4 hours)
- Turbo: 960 Lumens (1 hour 15 min.)
- Instant Strobe: 960 Lumens
- Tailored 3200mAh 3.6V rechargeable Li-ion battery with over 500 charge cycles
- Built in over-charge, over-discharge and over-heating protection
- Integrated Micro USB charging port cover
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function
- Tail side switch for output selection and instant strobe function
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- IPX-8 Standard: Waterproof to 6.5 feet/2 meters for 30 minutes
|ANSI / NEMA FL1|
|Turbo||960 Lumens||1h 15min||257m (Max)||16580cd (Max)||1m||IPX-8
|Mid||100 Lumens||16h 30min|
- 7.1in/178mm (Length) x 1inch/25.4mm (Battery Tube Diameter) x 1.6in/40.4mm (Head Diameter)
- 8oz/224-gram weight (including battery)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian Defence Apparel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.