Casio G-Shock GA1000-9G Gravity Twin-Sensor
- Brand: CASIO
- SKU: GA1000-9G
- Available Stock(s): 18
New black-and-gold additions to the GRAVITYMASTER lineup equipped with digital compass capabilities for creating a watch that is perfectly matched to the needs of the modern aviator. Pressing the 9 o’clock button in any mode immediately goes to the Digital Compass Mode, and button at 8 o’clock returns to the mode you were in before the Digital Compass Mode. Continual direction readings can be taken for 20 seconds, during which the second hand points to north, a literal direction indicator is displayed in the upper display, and a direction angle value is displayed in the lower display. A bearing memory can be used to store a bearing reading that you can recall for later reference when you need it.
Other features include temperature measurement, large numerals, and thick hands for easy reading. A coating on the tip of the second hand and minute markers reacts with the black light illumination of the watch for easy reading in the dark.
Neon Illuminator and Neo-Brite luminous hands
Neon Illuminator features a built-in black light that illuminates the second hand and gradations when activated. The hour and minute hands and insets absorb light rapidly and continue to glow in the dark for several hours afterwards.
*The colors may differ slightly from the original.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass / Spherical Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Neon Illuminator (Black light LED)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Digital compass (NORTH)
- Hand indication of north (20 seconds continuous measurement)
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359°
- Measuring unit: 1°
- Bidirectional calibration
- Magnetic declination correction
- Bearing memory
- Display range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Low battery warning
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR927W × 2
- Size of case : 50.8×52.1×16.9mm
- Total weight : 88g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian Defence Apparel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.