Camelbak MULE NV - Charcoal / Atomic Blue
- Brand: CAMELBAK
- SKU: CB62400
- Available Stock(s): 20
An updated favorite for any terrain and all kinds of weather, the M.U.L.E.® NV keeps you hydrated while your back and gear stay dry. This narrow-gauge mountain biking pack has everything you need and nothing you don’t—and its compact design means that it won’t get in your way, even when it’s fully loaded.
The NV back panel is designed to hold the load away from your back for maximum ventilation, with a special lumbar pod that helps the weight settle comfortably on your lower back. There are separate cargo compartments for storing 3 liters of water, plus enough gear for a full day on the trail, and the magnetic tube trap lets you stow your drinking tube in one click so you can hydrate without taking your eyes off the trail. We’ve also added hooks for carrying your helmet, clever compartments for stashing tools, keys and electronics, and a built-in rain cover that pops out to shelter your gear from showers on the trail.
KEY PACK FEATURES: NV back panel, magnetic tube trap, integrated rain cover, helmet hooks, bike tool organizer pocket, dual waist belt pockets.
DESIGNED TO CARRY: Helmet, multi-tool, pump, spare tube, extra layer, lunch, phone, keys.
ANTIDOTE® RESERVOIR FEATURES: Quick Link™ System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3L
- Total Capacity: 12L (732 cu in) + L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 1 lb 13 oz / .84 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 19 x 10.5 x 3 in
- Torso Length: 16.5 in / 42 cm
- Back Panel: Bike NV™. Articulating pods and flexible back panel deliver maximum comfort and superior airflow.
- Harness: Independent suspension™ with ultra light 3D mesh and perforated foam.
- Belt: Removable 20mm / .75" with cargo pockets
- Fabric: 70D / 210D diamond ripstop nylon w/ 70D / 140D block dobby nylon
We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak™ Guarantee.
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
- Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.)
- Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve.
- Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again.
You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean. Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian Defence Apparel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.