CamelBak Skirmish 100 oz/3L Mil Spec Antidote LR - MultiCam
- Brand: CAMELBAK
- SKU: CB-62480
- Available Stock(s): 0
Contoured back panel with Mil Spec Antidote® Lumbar Reservoir makes this our most comfortable pack for 1-2 day excursions.
100 oz Mil Spec Antidote® Lumbar Reservoir repositions water weight low and on your hips for a lower and more stable center of gravity with easy-to-fill and clean wide-mouth opening, rugged and durable material, leak-proof ¼-turn cap, insulated PureFlow™ tube, patented Big Bite™ Valve, Quick Link™ Exit Port and Drink Port, QL HydroLock™ one-handed flow control.
KEY PACK FEATURES:
Sleek, low-profile Composite MOLLE panel provides secure attachment for pouches and gear; Internal composite MOLLE panel allows custom configuration of essential gear/pouches; Composite MOLLE on harness for front-facing pouch attach; Full clamshell opening for easy access to main compartment; Lower access zipper allows you to quickly stash or grab an item from the main compartment; Multiple drink tube exit ports for routing tube over the shoulder or under the arm; Fully adjustable waist-belt stows easily when not in use
CAMELBAK® GOT YOUR BAK™ GUARANTEE:
If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3L
- Total Capacity: 33L (2014 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 4.8 lbs / 2/19 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 20.3 in x 14.6 in x 12.1 in (52 cm x 37 cm x 31 cm)
- Fabric: 500D Cordura® Fabric front panel, gussets and shoulder harness face side > 420D High Density Nylon on shoulder harness back side, padded waist belt and back panel > 10 mm EVA foam shoulder harness and padded waist belt > 7-Series Aluminum
We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak™ Guarantee.
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
1. Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
2. Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
3. Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
4. Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you've cleaned it.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LEGEAR Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.