CamelBak Forge - Black Smoke
- Brand: CAMELBAK
- SKU: CB-57016
- Available Stock(s): 99
Sometimes water just isn’t enough—that’s why we reinvented the travel mug for a better on-the-go coffee and tea experience. Forge ahead without spills on early-morning rides. Sometimes water just isn’t enough—that’s why we reinvented the travel mug for a better on-the-go coffee and tea experience. The double-walled, vacuum-insulated steel vessel keeps 12 oz. of coffee or tea piping hot for 6 hours, with an impact cap that prevents dents or cracks if you drop it.
When you need to keep your eyes on the trail, the self-sealing cap lets you drink one-handed, and the smaller 12 oz. design makes it easy to toss in your pack without worrying about leaks or spills. For frequent sipping, just press the top button to lock the cap open. The cap won’t collect grime, either—just pop up the arms for easy cleaning in the sink or dishwasher.
- One-handed self-sealing lever
- Leak-proof closure
- Lock-open button for frequent sipping
- Arms flip up for easy cleaning
- Vacuum insulation stays hot 4+ hours
- Impact cap prevents dents and cracks
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
Total Capacity: 12 oz / 354 ml
Total Weight: 7.24 oz / 205 g
Dimensions: 7.48 X 4.13 in / 19 X 10.5 cm
Vessel: Stainless steel
Always 100% Free of BPA and BPS
Warranty: Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee
The Forge's cap is dishwasher-safe, but we recommend hand-cleaning the vessel.
CAP CLEANING TIPS
- Remove lid from vessel.
- Depress lever as far as possible and let the seal arms pop all the way up to expose the drink port.
- After cleaning the cap, push the lever and fold the seal arms all the way down until they snap back into place over the drink port.
HAND-WASHING TIPS FOR THE VESSEL
- Fill the vessel with warm water and mild detergent, then let it sit for up to 5 minutes.
- Wash with a soft, wet cloth or non-abrasive sponge and rub dry.
- If the interior is stained, fill the vessel with a mixture of two teaspoons of baking soda and warm water. Let it stand with the cap off for 1 hour, then rinse and wash with warm water and mild soap.
- For deep, stubborn stains, leave the baking soda solution in overnight. Place the cap over the vessel without tightening it for ventilation. In the morning, rinse and wash as usual.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LEGEAR Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.