BlackHawk Tatang - Plain
- Brand: BLACKHAWK!
- SKU: BH-15TT00BK
- Available Stock(s): 5
Designed by edged-weapons expert Michael Janich, the Tatang employs the savage cutting power of a traditional Filipino barong in a leaner, more versatile package. When gripped at the rear of the pistol-grip-style handle, the weight-forward blade gives it tremendous reach and chopping power. Choking up on the subhilt shifts the balance back for more controlled cutting, trapping and backcutting.
Purchases of Knives
The sale, possession, transportation, and use of knives are subject to a wide variety of local, state and federal laws. As a result, it is your responsibility to familiarise yourself and comply with all laws that might be applicable to your purchase, possession, transportation or use of the knives. To do so, we recommend that you contact your local police for their advice.
By placing your order with us, you are representing to us that you will comply with all applicable laws and that you are of legal age and, furthermore, you agree to hold us harmless from your failure to comply with these requirements. We do not sell knives to anyone under the age of 18.
- Blade length: 8.600”/218 mm
- Overall length: 13.500”/343 mm
- Blade material: 1085C high-carbon tool steel
- Blade finish: Black epoxy finish
- Edge type: Plain or partially serrated
- Handle material: Injection-molded co-polymer with textured panels
- Sheath: Injection-molded nylon with mounting plates for
- PALS/MOLLE or drop-leg platform attachments
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LEGEAR Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.