Benchmade 162-1 Bushcrafter
- Brand: BENCHMADE
- SKU: BM-162-1
- Available Stock(s): 6
Originally a pure survival knife, the World's foremost explosive ordnance technicians saw the value in this also as a knife for cutting plastic explosives and helped to modify the design to suit their needs.
- Designer: Shane Sibert
- Mechanism: Fixed
- Action: Fixed Blade
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC)
- Blade Length: 4.40" (11.18cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.164" (4.17mm)
- Open Length: 9.15" (23.24cm)
- Closed Length: .00" (0.00cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.92" (23.37mm)
- Weight: 7.72oz. (218.86g)
- Sheath Weight: 1.86oz. (52.73g)
Purchases of Knives
The sale, possession, transportation, and use of knives are subject to a wide variety of local, state and federal laws. As a result, it is your responsibility to familiarise yourself and comply with all laws that might be applicable to your purchase, possession, transportation or use of the knives. To do so, we recommend that you contact your local police for their advice.
By placing your order with us, you are representing to us that you will comply with all applicable laws and that you are of legal age and, furthermore, you agree to hold us harmless from your failure to comply with these requirements. We do not sell knives to anyone under the age of 18.
- Blade Edge Plain
- Blade Finish/Color Satin
- Blade Style/Shape Drop-point
- Clip Type Belt loop
- Clip Position No
- Glass Breaker No
- Handle Material Sand Contoured G10
- Lanyard Hole No
- MOLLE Compatible No
- Sheath Type Kydex
- Use Outdoor, Survival, Tactical
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LEGEAR Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.