Camelbak 100 oz/3.0L MIL SPEC Antidote Accessory Reservoir Short - Coyote
- Brand: CAMELBAK
- SKU: CB-90854
- Available Stock(s): 112
Meet the Antidote®. More than just a reservoir, the Mil Spec Antidote Reservoir redefines the ultimate delivery system for an operator’s water supply and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments.
The reservoir image on this page is backlit to show detail. Actual color of the reservoir film is black.
Capacity: 100 oz (3 L)
The new Mil Spec Antidote Reservoir with Quick Link™ System-- the ultimate cure for dehydration.
- Quick Link™ Exit Port and QL HydroLock™ Bite Valve Adapter: tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off
- New Fillport: industry’s largest opening with air-light ¼ turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can’t be over-tightened; lighter weight lower profile design
- Low-profile, baffled design reduces reservoir stack and maximizes stability
- QL HydroLock™ offers easy, one-handed on/off water flow on drink tube
- Quick Link™ and QL HydroLock™ drink tube: quickly and easily attach any CPC accessory including the USMC standard filter
- Insulated drink tube cover protects tube from harmful UV rays and abrasion
- 100% Free of BPA and BPS
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak Guarantee™. If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3 L
- Total Weight: 7 oz / 198 g
- Empty Reservoir Dimensions: 14 x 9 x 1 in (35.5 x 22.8 x 2.5 cm)
- Materials: 0.016 in [0.41 mm] thermoplastic polyurethane film > engineered thermoplastic handle > 42 in [106.75 cm] PureFlow™ tube
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
- Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
- Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other LEGEAR Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.